Superannuation is an extremely important part of your financial separation.
As much as we might want to ignore it with so many other pressing matters to hand, understanding the implications of super when you separate can make a big difference to your future.
In this podcast Belinda talks to Lucy from Beanstalk Single Mums about the significance of super and the main points to consider, including:
- Why super is an important element of your separation
- Whether super can be split and why you may do it
- Whether super can be accessed during a separation
- The implications of tax on superannuation
- Steps to get your super organised prior to your separation