Getting a divorce is easier than you may think. There is no reason you can’t do it yourself – without the assistance of lawyers or any other professional services. In fact, it is something we encourage.
Choosing the DIY divorce option is surprisingly straight-forward in most cases, and it will save you both time and money.
In this podcast Belinda chats to Lucy from Beanstalk Single Mums about the process, including:
- Eligibility to apply for a divorce, and the process involved
- Whether to apply for a divorce as a couple, or on your own
- How to use the Commonwealth Court Portal for your divorce
- The cost involved with a DIY divorce
- Other resources that make applying for your divorce super easy
- How to avoid making mistakes when applying for a divorce