One of the biggest confusions in a relationship break-up is knowing the difference between divorce and financial separation.
As it is, they are entirely individual procedures which can be done together or separately. However, you chose to do them, it is important to have relevant information around both before making the decision to move forward with either.
Belinda provides you with everything you need to know in her chat with Lucy from Beanstalk Single Mums.
This podcast includes, but is not limited to, information about:
- What exactly is a divorce
- What exactly is a financial settlement
- Important timelines when applying for either of the above
- Free resources available for both your divorce and your financial settlement
- The lowdown on consent orders and why they are important